Children’s Cultural Center Belgrade
THE INTERNATIONAL COMIC STRIP COMPETITION 2018
The participation is open to individuals, schools, Children’s Art Studios, Children’s Cultural Centers and all institutions and associations that work with children and youth all over the world
- Participants must be between 5 and 18 years of age
- No restrictions on theme or subject
- Free choice of technique
- Submitted artwork must be in form of comic strip
- Submitted artwork must not be framed
- Free choice of dimensions of artwork
- Individual participants may submit up to three works in various techniques, while institutions, associations, schools and art studios may submit up to 30 works by different authors.
Submitted artwork must be original, executed without the help of adults, dating from the years 2017 or 2018. Children’s Cultural Center Belgrade will not be returning artwork submitted to the Competition. The deadline for submitting artwork is November 12th 2018.
The artworks should be sent to the following address: Children’s Cultural Center Belgrade, Таковска 8, 11 000 Belgrade, Serbia
The jury will select artwork for the exhibition and grant individual and group awards in four age categories. The jury will also grant accolades in each category. Special acclaim will be given to art teachers for innovative methodological approaches in nurturing and developing children’s artistic creativity and promoting comics and comic strips as an art form.
Please fill in and attach the participation form to the back of each submitted artwork
The exhibition of selected artworks submitted to the Competition and program of events will take place in December 2018.
For all questions and information, please contact:
Lidija Seničar, editor and curator of Art Program at Children’s Cultural Center Belgrade
Phone number : 00381 11 3237360 00381 60 167 33 45
E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org